Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Late-Night Host Seth Meyers Tells Audience To Choose Between His Show and President Trump

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BroncoStud

BroncoStud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:36 PM

Well, at least he is now open about his politics.  I don't even know who this guy is but he seems like a genuine douche:

On Wednesday, late-night comedian Seth Meyers took it upon himself to attack Donald Trump supporters, who make up almost half the country, according to the presidential election. Meyers went on a rant praising Eminem for his bashing of the president in a newly released freestyle video and even called it “powerful stuff.”

“[Eminem] ended the video by calling on any of his fans who still support Donald Trump to decide between Trump and himself,” Meyers said, adding:

And then he proceeded to give the middle finger to the camera ultimately aiming at Trump supporters.

"I was inspired by that, so tonight I say that any fans of this show who are also big fans of Donald Trump: It’s time to make a decision guys. Get off the fence. Do you support him or do you support this show that constantly mocks and denigrates everything about him?

I know it’s a tough call, but it’s time to make a decision. Now, I’m not much of a rapper but here it goes:

My name is Seth and I’m here to say, that if you like Trump then go away."

http://ijr.com/the-d...ods&utm_term=DW

#2 Goldbrick

Goldbrick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationNorthern Colorado

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:09 PM

Damn, I can't listen to m&m anymore, or watch the seth meyers show.  I guess my life will go on totally unaffected.

• mex likes this

#3 mex

mex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,453 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:17 PM

clearly the objective of late night hollywood entertainment

#4 robgar

robgar

Advanced Member

• Members